About SERVPRO of Montgomery
Brian H. & Bruce H. Bowen
Owners of SERVPRO of Montgomery
In 1977, Barry and Beth Bowen decided to merge their passion of service to others with their careers and set out on a mission to build a reputable and respected property damage restoration company in the Montgomery area. Having grown up entrenched in the family business, it was no surprise when the current owners, Bruce and Brian Bowen, took over in 2004. Today, due to their continued dedication and hard work, we are a leader and trusted name in restoration, remediation, reconstruction, mitigation, and premier cleaning throughout the communities that we serve.
Our team has more than a century of combined restoration experience. Each team member is equipped with unique and practical skills to excel in every project and exceed the expectations of our customers. Furthermore, we have an extensive inventory of restoration equipment designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of every facet of mitigation and content recovery for damaged homes and businesses that we serve.
What makes us a premier cleaning and restoration company? For us, it starts with the customer experience. We strive for outstanding service, sensitivity to needs, respect for property, and intelligent solutions to disaster restoration problems.
We are Faster to Any Size Disaster. Our 24/7 support allows us to respond to emergencies as they happen, with the effective tools and experiences that make a difference when each second counts. Even on holidays, our crew is ready for any emergency that threatens your home or business with damages from water, fire, flooding, storms, or mold. For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the process and paperwork.
We hope you have seen us at community events and no, it’s not an anomaly. We are actively involved in the Montgomery and Prattville communities. It’s where we live, love, and worship, and we have a vested interest in seeing them thrive. We partner with several organizations and charities in the area such as MAX4Kids, Family Sunshine Center, United Way, and Habitat for Humanity. If your organization is interested in a partnership, please contact us.
To sum up, we possess the expertise to help you recover quickly and empathy to assure you during the process. By the time we’re done, it will be "Like it never even happened."®
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JSR - Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Alabama Assisted Living Association
- Alabama Hospital Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Licensed Alabama Commercial General Contractor
- Licensed Alabama Home Builder
- Licensed Alabama HVAC Contractor
- Montgomery Apartment Association
- Montgomery Chamber Of Commerce
- Montgomery Home Builders Association
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association
- Servpro's Disaster Recovery Team
- Franchisee of the Year - Associate
- ICON BRONZE AWARD
- Driven to SERV